The California Dream Act (AB130 and AB131) passed, and became effective January 1, 2013. This Act includes BOG Fee Waiver eligibility for qualified students with an AB540 residency exemption at community colleges. It also includes eligibility for Cal Grant Entitlement programs, see the Cal Grant Comparison Chart for more information on Cal Grant Entitlement.
Other information and resources for AB540 students are available through the SRJC Dream Center at dream.santarosa.edu
FALL 2019 / SPRING 2020 California College Promise Grant
- Complete the 2019/2020 California Dream Act application and meet income qualifications.
FALL 2020/SPRING 2021 Cal Grant Eligibility
- Complete the 2020/2021 California Dream Act application available at dream.csac.ca.gov
- Both the CA Dream Act Application & GPA Verification must be completed prior to March 2, 2020.
- Submit the AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption form to Admissions & Records
Tips for the 2020/2021 California Dream Act Application:
- Have you and your parents' 2018 income information or W-2s.
- Sign with a user name & password
2019-20 California Dream Act Application Tutorial